CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cooking Club

Well last night we had our cooking club again. The theme was appetizers. We had some super yummy food and we are thankful to everyone that participates. I hope people realize too that they don't have to bring food, they can just come and enjoy and bring their favorite recipe if they want to. I wish we could get a bigger turnout, we have a lot of fun!! So my contribution was a Mexican Shrimp Cocktail and Voltrumpia bread with herb butter and a cheeseball shaped like a pinecone with almonds poked in so it looks like the cone with crackers. Pictures and recipes are coming soon!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I sure hope photo's and recipes are soon coming because I couldn't come and I wanna see! Believe me, when I can......I'll be there!

j+b said...

i want to come to your cooking club!!!